OpusMap has been used by Councils to publish interactive Local Plans for over 10 years. Our continuous release policy means that we are regularly adding features and functions to the software to ensure it keeps pace with changes in new guidance on Local Plans and Planning Policy.
Benefits of using OpusMap for publishing interactive Local Plans
- Simple to configure for new clients: fully hosted on our own state-of-the-art UK servers so no installation or downloads to factor into the equation
- Easy to access: all you need is a web browser with Internet access
- Easy to use: OpusMap’s CMS is designed to be used by non-technical personnel as well as technical (e.g. GIS) staff
- Visual workflows: WYSIWYG interface means that what your see in the CMS reflects what your customers see on public pages
- No user limits: the licence is with the organisation so anyone with access to a web browser and a log-in can use the software
- No map limits: Publish one version of a map or or a number of iterative versions, publish one map or many maps: there are no limits.
- Publish documents not just maps: CMS allows you to create and publish documents and build 2-way links between maps and documents
- Ongoing support and maintenance: 9-5 email and telephone helpdesk and no additional costs for improvements and updates to OpusMap
Want to know more? Speak to a member of the OpusMap Team by contacting us using the form below.